Zutaty's home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortailPortail  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

starpeace.co.cc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
puggy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-17

starpeace.co.cc Empty
PostSubject: starpeace.co.cc   starpeace.co.cc Icon_minitimeSun 6 Jul - 9:14

http://starpeace.co.cc

The website is up and the new client is avaible for download. Currently no worlds are up, i'm going to be trying to sort that out soon. Yes the website isn't the best (i'm a programer not a web designer Razz) but it's still being worked on as i don't want to use the old one (it has a nasty backend Razz)

if you have any problem with the client then please tell me on the forums on my site. If running vista, include the vista files on the setup and pray everything in the vista works ok (did i mention i hate vista)

If i have done the setup right, xp users shouldn't have the manifest files included from setup asuming you don't include those, however if they are, you need to delete the .manifest files or it could cause a problem.

You will need to re register your usernames in the game, thought the client as the user DB was wiped for some changes i wanted to include as well as to remove all the old usused usernames.

I'll post back here when a world is up and running
Back to top Go down

starpeace.co.cc
Page 1 of 1